Overlander XP2 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC XP2 30A Brushless speed controller features
- Full protection feature including low voltage, over-heat, throttle signal lost, startup protection and self-check.
- Compatible with most sensor less brushless motors.
- Excellent startup performance, great throttle linear and quick throttle response.
- Support highest motor speed 210,000RPM (2 poles), 70,000RPM (6 poles) and 35,000(12 poles).
- Easy configured with program card.
- System can automatically detect throttle neutral point.
- 3 timing modes can match different motors.
- 3 modes of start force adjustment.
- Governor mode for heli
- Reverse motor direction SPECIFICATION
- Low resistance PCB
- Input Voltage: Support 2-3 cell Li-Po, 5- 9 Nimh
- Continue current: 30A, (Burst max 40A 10 secs) * BEC output: 2A/5V
- Dimensions: 42 x 25 x 8 mm
- Weight: 23g
- Blue Motor Wire 14AWG
- Red and Black Battery Wire 12AWG Manufacturers recommend Servo numbers to be limited to 1 servo per 1A of BEC. At Overlander we say you should consider a separate RX pack or uprated UBEC when using 4 servos or more